21 Day Confidence Blast
I’m here to get real today. Having worked with over 200 people on their Fitness & Nutrition journeys, I know what it takes for people to be successful.
And I know what it takes to ensure failure.
You see…failure starts with that thing between your ears. Your brain. It makes up excuses as to why something isn’t possible or the right time or or why you can’t afford it or why it can’t work for you.
And it’s so convincing that you believe it.
My goal for 21 Days beginning Monday, November 4 is to eradicate that from your life so that you can truly level up. Because honestly, I’m tired of watching people become victims to their own lives and circumstances. I’m here to help you take back control.
This challenge is a fat loss & strength building challenge at the core, but confidence is KEY! it will also address many life issues that have held you back, prevented you from taking action, and kept you from sticking to a plan.
You will leave this program with a much deeper understanding of yourself and what drives you, stops you, and how to be successful in anything you wish to pursue.
So…why 21 days? This is my favorite length of time to ask people to commit to. Anything shorter and the change can often be short-lived. Anything longer and the pressure of being in “challenge mode” sets in and people quit because of it. 21 days is the sweet spot where I’ve found the most success with clients.
What do I get with the program?
- Full detailed flexible meal guide packed with awesome recipes you’ll want to make over and over again (no strict plans here- this food actually tastes good! 😊 )
- 12 brand new workouts you can do completely at home, with me!
- Me in your inbox every single day addressing the mental challenges that have kept you from being successful or sustaining success in the past
- A new outlook on what’s possible in your life that extends far beyond food and weight loss (I’m incorporating a lot of components of my mindset coaching into this program)
- New levels of confidence that’ll have you feeling you can dominate any area of your life you choose!
I’m in. Can my friend join?
And in fact, I will credit you 50% of your challenge fee per referral.
So, if you have two friends join, your program is free! *Referrals may not already be part of the Coaching w/Chloe community
When does it start? We officially start on Monday, November 4.
You will have all the materials you need by the morning of Saturday, November 2nd so you can fully prepare. Your registration must be received no later than Friday, November 1
How much does it cost?
You get everything listed above for just $147!
And don’t forget, refer a friend and get 50% off; refer 2 friends to join us and your challenge is FREE!
- Please note: This is HALF the price of the 21 Day progrm I ran last year, and I have no doubt, you’ll get double the return. I’m doing this to make the program accessible to more people since it is the only group challenge I am planning to run until late winter, 2020!
(Don’t worry, if you refer friends after you pay, I’ll simply refund part or all of your payment) If you’ve failed to lose the weight or keep it off in the past, most likely the issue was lack of coaching and accountability. Coaching changes lives and accountability keeps you on track – I’ve got both for you for the full 21 days. I know you are questioning whether or not now is the time you can be successful. You want to lose the weight, but you’re afraid of giving up, of falling off the wagon, of starting over again… Want to hear what my strong women are saying after 21 days?
- "I NEVER felt restricted or shamed, which is what I found with other platforms. Definitely a safe environment to grow and build self confidence."
- “Less belly fat! More energy during the day, being able to be more productive with my time. My eating has definitely improved “
- “A sense of awareness and real honesty about holes in my life that only I can be responsible to fill. “
Coach Chlo LLC | Copyright 2018